All fees listed reflect charges applied for time-of-service pay, and are due same day.
ADULTS (13 AND UP)
- Initial Visit (Exam Plus Treatment): $110
- Exam Only: $60
- Manual therapy treatment (30 minutes): $50 (Military: $45)
- Functional Rehabilitation (30 minutes): $50 (Military: $45)
- Report of findings (if imaging or labs were needed): $25
- Existing patient re-evaluation exam/ & or treatment (45 minutes): $85+ treatment fee
- Dry Needling Session: $60
- Focused Dry Needling combined with Chiropractic Adjustment: $60
- Student Treatment: $45
- Office visit - Have nutrition or other alternative health questions? (30 minutes): $50
CHILDREN (12 AND UNDER)
- Child Initial Exam + Treatment (1st visit): $75
- Child existing, manual therapy treatment (15 minutes): $20
Accepted payment methods
- Credit Card via Square
Payment is due at the time of service
To better serve you, Live Well Chiropractic operates as a time-of-service payment practice.
This means 100% of fees are due during your office visit. We are able to offer faster, more affordable treatment options by eliminating paperwork and time to file claims. It also means your treatment options can be discussed and planned by yourself and your doctor, not dictated by insurance standards.
Those who wish to file through their insurance company can still do so. We will be happy to provide you with the necessary documentation so that you can file your claim. Please request these forms at checkout.
Please print and complete forms before your first visit to maximize your office visit.